BOYON LED Solar Path Lights


Great for driveways, flower gardens or walk ways!

I have tried several different solar light only to get disappointed when they either don't put out enough light or the light won't stay on for more than an hour. This set of lights from BOYON does what most of the others I've used could not do. My husband gets home after dark most nights and has to back a big truck into our driveway. Needless to say, he's not always perfect and sometimes bumps my cross ties that I have lining the end of the driveway. I can't be mad at him since his backup lights aren't much help. I put thus set of lights at the end of the driveway, one on each side and the the third one at the edge of the lawn so he knows where to stop. I'm happy to report, no more bumped cross ties. The set puts out enough light that he can easily see them and they look very nice. I appreciate the stainless steel since it is more durable than plastic and can take more abuse. The lights also help me quickly see our driveway when coming home after dark, we live in a very rural area where there is no street lighting so these add just enough light to see the end of the drive and look very pretty at the same time.
The lights come assembled but are super simple to put together. Take the lamp out and pull the tap underneath to activate the battery. Next take one of the sleeves and slide onto the bottom of the light. Now the stake you can do one of two ways, attach and then place into the ground or you can put the stake into the ground and then slide the sleeve with the light attached onto it. There is an on and off switch underneath the top of the light, be sure to turn it on :) I would suggest you wait until the ground is soft enough to ensure you can easily put them into the ground with little effort. We just waited until after a nice rain and they went into the ground without any problems. I also really like that they come with removable batteries! For me, it's getting harder and harder to find lights where I can keep the light and just replace the rechargeable batteries, so for me that was a big plus. Overall, the lights are well made, work great, look wonderful and put off just enough light. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01A6Q52Y6