Loupe Led Magnifying Glass with Light - 3 Interchangeable Lenses


No more having to buy different magnifying glasses to get the right sized lens!

I am always needing a magnifying glass, the joys of aging, lol I've tried different ones but found most lacking in having the light or the right amount of magnification I wanted. With this magnifying glass from Loupe Led I don't have that problem any more. It features lighting that is so very helpful when you working in less than perfect lighting conditions. The Loupe Led magnifying glass also features 3 different lenses that are easily interchanged so you can get the perfect lens for each job. The non-slip grip on the handle adds to the stability when holding it and I find it more comfortable than other magnifying glasses I have used in the past. The light is easily turned on and off by a slide switch on the handle so you don't even have to set it down or let go in order to turn the light on and off. I really appreciated the fact that Loupe Led thought of everything by even giving you a cleaning cloth, brush and a very nice storage bag for the magnifying glass. They even include my favorite item, a pocket magnifier that is perfect to take with you especially in our case, when trying to read a menu! This magnifying light with it's three lenses is perfect for crafting, small print or for anywhere you need magnification. I think it would be great for grandparents that may be having a hard time reading but refuse to get glasses. They would also make a great gift for that crafter you know! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B017BTN00Y