Anpress Romantic Retro Blow LED Lamp USB Rechargeable Blowing Control Kerosene Style Adjustable Brightness LED Candle Lamp



Great retro feel without the fear of fire!

I have always loved the old fashioned oil lamps but the fear of accidentally knocking one over has kept me from using any in my house. Now thanks to Anpress I can have the look and ambience that the antique lamps offered without the fear of fire. No smell, no matches makes this the perfect lamp for decorating and lighting. I find it too cute that you actually do blow on the build to turn it on and then blow on it to turn it back off. There is an on and off switch beside the charging port if you aren't going to use it for a while to conserve battery life. It is super easy to charge via a USB cable which is included. You can turn the wheel to adjust the amount of light. The entire lamp is made from a good quality plastic so breakage isn't a problem. This retro lamp would be great for a romantic dinner, when there is a power outage and not having to be plugged in, you can use it in any room anywhere! The only thing that I might change would be the option of using batteries as a backup in case it runs out of charge and it's not convenient to plug it into a USB. Overall, I love this little lamp as it affords me the retro feel without any fear! I was provided a deep discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Anpress-Rechargeable-Adjustable-Brightness-Nightlight/dp/B01DG5LX42?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product


                                                  How adorable is this lamp?


                                   This little wheel, just like on a real kerosene lamp,
                                      turns to adjust the amount of light! So cool!

                                           This is where you connect the usb.
                                         To the right is the on and off switch!

                                       
                                       It does come apart, however, I didn't have to
                                  take it apart to blow on the light to turn on and off.

                                     
                                                 How romantic is that glow?