Ivation Cordless Automatic Electric Milk Frother & Warmer



Froth just like the fancy coffee shops right at home!

There is nothing I like better in the winter or late at night than a nice hot cup of cocoa and with this frother I can top it off with the added touch of froth just like the fancy coffee shops do! The nice stainless steel outside looks great sitting on the counter and will go with any decor for those that like to have it readily available. The base has rubber grips so you won't have to worry about it sliding or moving if you bump it. I like the clear lid as the kids can watch the milk expand and you can throw in some education while they watch, just keep an eye on them so they don't get injured. I did take away a star because if I fill it with milk to the top fill line and don't watch it, the froth will overflow . With a little practice though I'm thinking I can get better at it. I next tried with milk at the bottom fill line and in seconds, I had perfectly froth and no overflow plus it made enough froth for 4 cups of cocoa that were heavy on the froth, lol I do like the versatility of having hot or cold froth since sometimes I like to have a cold coffee drink topped off! Clean up was a breeze with the non-stick interior! Overall, I will keep this frother sitting on my counter and have my frothed drinks much more often than I did before. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Ivation-Cordless-Automatic-Electric-Cappuccino/dp/B01C6BETAM?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product


                                              What's in the box!


                                              Peaking through the lid :)



                                      You get one attachment for cold frothing and
                                           one attachment for hot frothing!



                                                 Ok, here we go!



                                            Milk pour up to the first marking!



                                                     Ohhhh, it's working!



                                       Wow! Less than a minute later! Look at the
                                          amount of froth we have, yummm!



                                       I don't advise sticking your finger in hot froth
                                      but I couldn't help myself and I wanted to show
                                           you how thick and yummy it was!


                                                   So little milk, so much froth!
                   Now you can make yourself a fancy coffee shop drink right at home!