BaiJi Dual USB Portable Vehicle Car Charger with Safety Hammer



Charge two devices plus have a life hammer within reach!

The first thing I noticed about this dual USB charger from BaiJi was the weight. It was heavier than previous car chargers I had owned and that instantly made me feel it was made better. Not only was it heavier but it serves as a life hammer to break out the glass in your vehicle with the pointed end. I have one of the life hammers in my vehicle but doubt I would ever find it in the case of an emergency. Since this stays in my charger port, I won't have to hunt for something to break my window since it will be right there, handy! To me, that was a great idea! The ability to charge two phones at once is a bit plus for me since my husband and I have to take turns now charging our phones when we are out and they need to be charged.
This portable vehicle charger not only charges our phones at full speed but has a soft LED light so I know it is connected and charging but it doesn't distract me nor shine in my eyes while driving. It is a smart charger also in that it has protection built in against over charging and over heating, I had a lot of chargers get hot on me while using them. My husband and I both charged our phones and the unit never got hot. The inside of my vehicle is grey and this portable charger looked so nice and complimented the interior!
Overall, I was impressed by the speed at which it charged our phones, the quality of the unit but one of my favorite features is that is doubles as a life hammer and is always within arms reach in my vehicle. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Charger-BaiJi-Portable-Vehicle-Smartphones/dp/B01B17LIZQ?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product