Silicone Nipple Pasties by Lady Prestige


Great for going braless!

I have had other pasties that either didn't stick well or didn't do the job they were intended to do, cover your nipples! This set of reusable pasties from Lady Pestige did everything stated. I had the chance to wear them under a sweater last night and they worked perfectly. Made of good quality silicone the stuck great and after just a few minutes, I totally forgot I even had them on. The only problem I had is that even though they were stuck, they now have a blue outer rim from my sweater, for that reason I did remove a star. One other reason for removing a star is that the listing states they can be worn up to 60 times while the package states 25 so I'm not sure which is correct and find it misleading.
The pasties fit perfectly and know one would ever guess you were wearing them. I hate bras especially in the summer but going braless has its downfalls. The summer heat can just be too much to take with a bra and with these pasties I don't have to wear one under my tanks or other summer tops. They stay on perfectly although I haven't tried them in the summer heat when we all tend to sweat. I appreciate that they came with their own storage case so you can have them protected, separate and don't have to worry about finding something to keep them in. Overall, I will keep a pair of these handy for all my braless tops and be more confident when going braless! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

To purchase a pair for yourself and get 15% off, go to the link below and enter the code: 15OFFPAS

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AQHEREG