Cruzee OvO Balance Bike


I wish these had been around when my kids were learning, this is a much better way for them to learn!

I have to say that I hadn't thought about bicycles yet until I saw the Cruzee! It really got me to thinking about how I had learned to ride a bike and after doing some checking the reason behind the Cruzee balance bike became very clear! The kids can concentrate on balance and worry about peddling, braking, etc after they master balancing! Perfect for starting kids out on the joys of riding a bike. I was also informed by a friend that motorcycle shops carry this bike to help get little ones started and then work their way up to little motor bikes. This is a great idea as I have been around motocross events and seen some very tiny little riders and often wondered how they could ride such fast bikes. The bike itself is super light yet not cheaply made, you can see and feel the quality! It was so so easy to assemble that your little one will literally be able to hop on it in minutes of your receiving it! Cruzee also includes an extra bar to raise the sear as your child grows making the bike useful for much longer. We got the blue for our little one and the color is absolutely beautiful! I myself appreciate that I don't need to worry about flat tires, greasing the chain or the bike rusting. When my kids were little, it seemed we spent as much time working on the bikes as they did riding them to the point that they lost interest in riding over time. I feel if we'd had a Cruzee bike back then, we would have at least gotten our moneys worth out of the bike and they would have had a more enjoyable time not having to have it constantly worked on. I am also very please with the wheels, I hated the metal spokes on bicycles having had my own feet caught in them before, I cringed every time our little ones would practice riding when they were growing up. I don't see anyway for that to happen with this bike! Our little one, having never even seen a bike, new exactly what to do with it, he patted the seat and asked to ride! Unfortunately he needs about 3 more inches before his little feet will touch the ground but we can wait and push him around on it anyway. I could quickly tell he was trying to balance himself even though we were holding the bike and pushing him around. I myself was shocked at how quickly he practiced his balancing! If I could change anything about the bike, I would add a kickstand or some way of it standing on it's own. Other than that, this in my opinion is the perfect bike for teaching kids to ride with! Breaking things down to simple, easy concepts makes it not only more enjoyable for the child but easier for him/her to learn and then add more skills after they master the first, as always, that is my opinion. I would recommend this to anyone that is ready to start teaching their child to ride a bike. With a no questions asked, money back guarantee you have nothing to loose! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Cruzee-OvO-Balance-Bike-Red/dp/B00W4HZ7V4/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1456878158&sr=8-4&keywords=toddler+bike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XaR8BptAbI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NZ7h6bSVSI