Honla Decorative Non Adhesive Cabinet Drawer Shelf Liners



Pretty set but corners need help staying down.

I've tried all kinds of liners for my cabinets from adhesive to the foam non-slip type and while these aren't perfect they are on my top two list of liners. The colors are a gorgeous pastel great for a spring pick me up, to brighten the inside of drawers and cabinets or even perfect to liven up a bathroom. I feel they are pretty enough even for cabinets with glass doors or even curio cabinets to add a spark of color! In my opinion, I feel they are a bit too thin for a tool box or wired racks but for a flat surface, they work well. They arrived all together in one bag and were super easy to cut to fit the drawer or cabinet I wanted to use them in. The only draw back is they don't want to lay well in the corners but I remedied this with some double sided, removable tape which had that been included I would have given 5 stars. Overall, I would purchase this set again and have no problem recommending them to family and friends. I was provided a deep discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Honla-Decorative-Adhesive-Countertops-Cupboard/dp/B00WBOJZA4?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product