Genuine Lambswool 2-in-1 Wet/Dry Car Wash Mitt and Scrubber by Lush Ride


Great for detailing your vehicle!

I really like this lambswool 2-in-1 wash mitt since we like to wash our vehicles at home ourselves. The lambs wool is so soft you want to use it as a pillow, lol It absorbs water without being drenched in the water like most detailing mitts do. We were able to wash the truck without the soapy water running all down our arms yet it cleaned the truck perfectly and quickly. When using the scrubber side, not on the paint , it did a decent job on the windshield but did need some elbow grease behind it but we are used to that as we have yet to find an easy way to remove bugs. Lush Ride even thought to attach a loop so you can hang it up to dry, awesome! I liked the soft elastic band so I didn't have to fight to keep the wash mitt on my hand while using it. Overall, I found this lambswool wash mitt well made, a good size and perfect for detailing our vehicles. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to any auto detailer, family, and friends. It would make a great gift for anyone that cleans their own vehicle! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D8646WU