U-Zomir Women's Fashion Strapless Deep V-shaped Adhesive Silicone Invisible Bra


I like these much more than a regular bra!

I hate bras in the first place and then I get even more frustrated trying to find a strapless bra that is comfortable. Not only do I find most strapless very uncomfortable but some tops are so low cut in the back that the back of the bra still shows. With this strapless silicone filled self-adhesive bra from U-Zomir I don't have that problem. They are super comfortable and have a front closure so you never have straps showing when wearing any type of top or dress. I really like how well they stay put, I wore them all day and totally forgot I had then on until I got home and was changing clothes, lol They are made out of soft yet strong silicone and weren't in any way irritating for me. They fit like any other bra as far as cup size goes. One of my favorite features is that you don't have to worry about the adhesive wearing out since it regenerates itself. I'm not sure how many times it will do that but only time will tell. So far I've washed and worn them 3 times, following the directions that came with them and they still work as well as day one. They came in a lovely sturdy box and I did appreciate that since I can keep them in and have ready anytime. Overall, I found them more comfortable than a regular bra, well made, comfortable and easy to take care of. I was provided a deep discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/U-Zomir-Strapless-V-shaped-Adhesive-Invisible/dp/B01CWRQSUO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1460212422&sr=8-1&keywords=uzomir