Heavy Duty Goatskin Leather Work Gloves for Men and Women by Exemplary Gardens


Finally, leather gloves that allow me the flexibility and comfort when gardening!

I love to garden and generally use the cloth gloves because they are more flexible but they don't exactly keep my hands as clean as I would like. I had never tried to use leather gloves, I always left the leather gloves to my husband. I was offered this pair of leather garden gloves from Exemplary Gardens to try so I figured I had nothing to loose. I ordered a size medium since I have small hands but long fingers with nails that I rather not get dirt caked under, lol
The gloves arrive and I still wasn't sold, even though I have to admit that I didn't even put them on. I thought they were just like other leather gloves I had tried to work in. I just passed them off to my husband and told him to try them and let me know his thoughts. He put them on and quickly tossed them back and told me I needed to give them a try since he thought they would be comparable to my old fashioned cloth gloves. As much as I hate to admit it when he is right, ha ha ha, he was spot on with these gloves.
They fit my hand perfectly, didn't feel stiff and they were very comfortable even with my nails plus I could leave my rings on, something I couldn't do with cloth gloves. The goatskin work gloves gave me the same amount of maneuverability as I had with my cloth gloves plus covered my wrist. The goatskin leather is very soft and the stitching is tight a quality I always look for in anything that is sewn. The logo was a nice added touch and the green cloth trim was attached perfectly, soft and never rubbed my arm nor irritated me in any way.
After years of using cloth gardening gloves, I have finally found some durable, well made, comfortable quality leather gloves that will be getting plenty of use this planting season! This pair of gloves is perfect for men or women alike that work outside, in a hobby or profession where hand protection is needed. I wouldn't hesitate to give this pair of gloves to my gardening friends and family. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CHBD9ZM