Afterglow Curve 18k Gold Filled Pendant Necklace created with Crystal Swarovski Elements


A stunning quality necklace that looks amazing but won't break the bank!

To be honest I was expecting a cheap piece of costume jewelry that might get worn a few times but when this necklace from Afterglow arrived, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the piece!
The necklace doesn't feel like your typical costume jewelry, this piece actually has some weight to it. Afterglow has done a remarkable job with this piece that even my pictures don't do it justice.
The necklace is the perfect length to look lovely with any outfit. It is suitable for any occasion from casual to formal. I have been wearing this necklace for the past two days and not only have I received many compliments but it looks as nice as the day it arrived.
You can see and feel the quality of this piece. This would make a lovely gift for any woman or even teen in your life. It would make a stunning accessory for prom or even a wedding. Afterglow has really created a stunning piece of quality jewelry that won't break the bank but that you will be proud to own or give. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.​

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CW7YSVU