Leather Gardening Gloves for Women and Men by Exemplary Gardens



Breathable, flexible and great quality gardening gloves!

I really hate to admit it but while I love to garden, I absolutely had to try to dig the dirt out from under my fingernails. I've tried the cloth type gardening gloves but find that they offer little to no protection against thorns and still let dirt get through, defeating the purpose for me. With this pair of gloves, I get protection from the thorns on my rose bushes while not having dirt get through when I am planting. The velcro adjustment on the wrist makes sure I get the perfect fit and don't have to worry about the gloves coming off when I'm doing some heavy weeding. I appreciate the mesh on the back of the gloves as this allows my hands to breathe and not get overheated or sweaty while working. The goat skin leather is super soft, moves easily yet is strong. Exemplary Gardens has done a great job creating an excellent gardening glove that comes in a color suitable for both men and women. I ordered a medium, which is my normal glove size and they fit perfectly! The only problem I can see with these gloves is keeping my husband from confiscating them for himself, lol Overall, I found the gloves to be made from great quality leather, fit as expected and offering protection while allowing your hands to move freely. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CHC9U4K