Alisten X25 3-in-1 Mini Micro HD Digital Audio Voice Recorder with Music MP3 Player and USB Flash Drive



Love the size and number of ways one can use this recorder!

For one reason or another I am always needing a voice recorder but with this mini micro digital recorder I get much more than just a voice recorder. I can store pictures, mp3 files, etc on it as well as being able to record audio. The sound quality was much better than I expectied from such a tiny little recorder! Alisten has really impressed me with being able to have such a small unit that can do so much! I like that I can load my music on it and listen to my music while I'm out and about. Because of it's size it is very discreet if you are a junior spy you'll especially appreciate this device, lol The instructions are lacking a bit but for me I won't be needing to change languages or change most of the settings. Once you read the instructions and get familiar with how the unit works, then you won't have any problems using it. It did come with headphones that were unimpressive but I have several headphones lying around and after changing them, the sound was even better than before. I would be fine if it didn't even have headphone included since most people have their own favorite pair. You get 8gb of storage and a very long battery life. I won't go into everything that this recorder features as they are already in the product listing but I am truly enjoying this tiny device and love the size and weight! Overall, I would purchase again and would not hesitate to recommend this product to any of my friends and family! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amztk.com/x25