Leather Wallet Flip Protective Skin Case with Magnetic Closure for Samsung Galaxy S4 by UrSpeedtekLive



So cute yet works perfectly to protect my phone!

This is one super cute cell phone case for the Galaxy S4! The graphics are bright and just adorable! Each elephant is well designed and our little one loves to point at them and roar! lol The case fit my phone like a glove yet was super easy to install. I had it on my phone in under one minute. I appreciate that the closure is magnetic and works perfectly. There is room in the front cover for credit/debit cards and Speedtek even included a nice attachable stylus. The case can also be used as a stand for your phone for hands free use or while watching movies or videos. The back features cutouts for the camera and speaker. Although it is not real leather, it feels just as nice and all the buttons were easily accessible. I am very happy with this cute yet practical phone case. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Speedtek-Elephant-Pattern-Protective-Magnetic/dp/B00GNYUSB8?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product