Anpress 5 Pack Square Shape Light Control LED Small Night Light



Simple design that works great and perfect for so many rooms!

If you are looking for practical yet simple style in a night light then this is a great set for any home or office. They put out enough light to make it easy to find your way around without being so bright as to disturb your sleep. I have two bathrooms and have one in each, they light the bathroom just enough that I don't have to turn on a light and yet I can move around the bathroom with ease. They would be great in a kids room, hallway or even the office to give off light when the day is done and you will save on energy bills by not having to leave lights on for security. I love that you get 5 in a pack so you have either enough to cover 5 rooms in a home in one order. They are plastic but not cheaply made, the center is the sensor and the outer ring is where the light comes from. They plug into any standard household outlet and stay cool to the touch when in use. Anpress also offers the set in yellow. They come in individual boxes so you can keep some for yourself and give some to friends/family. For the price of five, I think they are a great value! Overall, I am very please with my night lights from Anpress and would think they would make a great gift for the parents to be, elderly parents or even a nice house warming gift! I was provided a deep discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Anpress-Square-Shape-Control-Bedroom/dp/B00XU312JC?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product