Vodool USB Car Charger,Quick Charge 2.0 54W 4-Port



Great for traveling when you have multiple devices!

Having just gotten a newer truck with more charging ports, I still wasn't happy since all but one of the ports were in the center console which meant I have to raise the lid, plug in the device(s) and then feed the cord through the designated slot (to prevent it being squished), close the lid and wait. Having this Vodool USB car charger gives me the freedom I have been looking for! I have one lighter port on the dash and with this charger I can now charge up to four devices without having to go through all the steps I would through the console.
I took this with me on my recent trip in my husband's dump truck, the truck only has one cigarette lighter port and he keeps his GPS plugged into it therefore if I need to charge my phone or tablet, I either have to carry a portable charger or sweet talk him into letting me use the plug, lol. Taking this quick charger with me, let me charge my phone, his phone all while giving him the ability to keep his GPS on! I found that it charged my phone much faster than using either his cigarette lighter, my own truck's port or even my portable charger. This is one charger that is going to get a real workout but so far, I am super happy with its performance, quality of workmanship and the ability to charge my phone faster than other methods I've used when traveling. If I could change anything about the Vodool charger, it would be the brightness of the lights, they are brighter than I would like especially at night, a soft glow would be perfect! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Vodool-Charger-Charge-4-Port-iPhone/dp/B01BBUGCK4?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product