CuliChef Silicone & Stainless Steel Spatula


Great quality spatula and the extra length is perfect when frying!

This spatula arrived just in time for me to try it while cooking my famous fish dish last night, it's only famous at my house, lol I can't count how many spatula's I have thrown out over the years for various reasons but mostly because they didn't perform to my expectations. I cook almost every night and any spatula around here gets a good workout so it must be well made! This spatula from CuliChef will be in my kitchen for a long time! The handle is longer than most and I appreciate that since it really helps keep me from getting splattered. I used it to flip my fish last night and the length was perfect and I didn't get one grease pop on me! The spatula surface has just the right amount of flexibility and the fish just slid off when I turned it! The silicone on the head of the spatula withstood the hot grease remarkably well and this is where a lot of past spatula's have failed. I appreciated the handle also having a great silicone grip that was not only comfortable to hold but had a very nice feel to it. The stainless steel appears to be of good quality and doesn't look as if it would come loose from either end of the spatula but my favorite part of having the stainless is that if I want, Having silicone and stainless steel all in one well-made spatula is great. I can throw it in the dishwasher and not have to worry about it rusting! Overall, I couldn't find anything wrong with this spatula or anything that I would change. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BRHYWNU