Wireless Bluetooth Under Cabinet Music System by iLive


 Everything you could ever want in music right in your kitchen! 


I love listening to music while I'm cooking or doing the dishes and hate having to carry my portable stereo back and forth to the kitchen. I don't get enough sound from my phone to make it worth using. I was looking for an under cabinet player that would let me not only let me listen to the radio but I wanted a system that could do it all! I found the under cabinet music system by iLive to be just the product I was looking for! It does so much more than I had hoped from an under cabinet system. I can listen to the radio, play cd's, connect my phone via bluetooth and even use the built-in timer while cooking! I loved the rich sound that the player has, it is much better than one would expect. The system even comes with a remote so I don't have to be at the unit to control it. You get everything you need to mount it under your cabinet, including a template which makes mounting much easier. The mounting was super easy for my husband with the included template and instruction. The only problem was that he did find the instruction a bit hard to understand but quickly figured them out. The price is less than I would have expected to pay for the quality of this under cabinet system. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this system to anyone looking to enjoy their music while in the kitchen. It would also work great in a garage or laundry room, anywhere you have space to mount it and want the convenience afforded by this system from iLive! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test every product before leaving a review! Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://iliveelectronics.com/wireless-bluetooth-under-cabinet-music-system-1605.html