Driftsun Portable Lawn, Patio and Camping Hammock with Canopy For Sun Protection and Comfort by Driftsun



DriftSun thought of everything when they built this hammock!

This hammock is just what I have been looking for! I was fortunate enough to be asked to test and give my honest opinion on the portable hammock and I wish there were enough words and time to truly state how great this hammock is! Since receiving the hammock our weather has refused to cooperate, it's either windy or raining and since I didn't want my hammock to turn into a huge kite, I kept putting off even opening it. Well, today I just couldn't take the suspense any longer and just had to at least put it up inside and test it.
The hammock was really easier than I thought it would be to put up and the directions were precise and very helpful. We had the DriftSun portable hammock up in around 30 minutes. I suspect the next few times it is erected that the time will become less and less. Once you have it all together, you will be amazed at the room you have when lying down. I'm 5'7" and still had room in the length along with ample width. I really liked that DriftSun included not one but two cup holders, I can put a cup in one and maybe a snack in the other or share my cup holder with the unfortunate soul left to side by me while I relax, lol
The frame is constructed with quality metal, you won't have to worry about it bending and they even put two cross member bars along the width around the head and foot area. I've seen hammocks with these type bars but they are always touching the canvas making them uncomfortable. Not with this hammock, the bars are curved so that you get the strength without having you body lie on the uncomfortable bar. The pillow that comes with it is very comfortable also as it has two different thicknesses in one! You can have the pillow loose or it will attach to the hammock with the clip included.
DriftSun thought of everything! You also have on the side a zippered 9 can cooler, a rain/sun shield, room for a magazine or two between the canvas bed and can even adjust the canopy from side to side or overhead. The hammock is easily disassembled and placed back into the canvas carrying bag for taking anywhere. The storage bag has a hand and straps in case you want to carry it like a backpack. Now my only problem will be getting to use it myself since my husband jumped right in and may never get out long enough for me to take over, lol
Overall, I was super impressed with the quality of materials and workmanship but the features were my favorite part! I can't wait for our weather to let up so I can take it to our creek area and enjoy a day out relaxing! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I do test each and every item I am asked to review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01C65EXCW