Better Latte Than Never Self Stirring Coffee Mug by Michael's Marketplace


No spoon, no problem with this mug

I love hot chocolate but the chocolate always seems to settle to the bottom so I always have a spoon handy to keep it stirred. Now I don't have to even get a spoon out with this stainless steel mug from Michael's Marketplace cam keep my hot chocolate stirred with just the push of a button. The bottom of the mug comes off, there you place 2 AA batteries *not included*, close and you're all set! On the top of the handle is a little button, just push it and you're off and stirring! The outside of the mug has a nice strong plastic coating to help insulate the mug. You also get a travel lid so you can take it anywhere! When you look inside you'll see a little propeller, much like a frother has, that will spin and stir your beverage anytime you want! I really like the size and feel of the mug as it doesn't look or feel cheap but has a good weight to it and you can feel the quality. No more stirring for me! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://michaelsmarketplace.net/products