Clean Dezign Bamboo Fiber Bread Box Bin with Cutting Board Lid


Great for storing bread, snacks, etc!

This is a great way to keep bread fresh plus it look nice sitting on the counter. The bread box is a good size and should hold almost any loaf of bread. The top is a cutting board, so you never have to get out a cutting board to slice your bread. You simply flip the top over and you now have a cutting board with grooves to catch all those crumbs. I was impressed at how solid and sturdy the bread box was and the only thing I might change would be maybe adding some grip to the bottom so that it doesn't slide easily, in case your partner decides to use the cutting board on top the box, lol It is quite large, so if you have limited counter space, you might want to check the measurements to make sure it will work for your situation. Having such a roomy bread box allows you versatility. You can store almost anything you want in it, at this moment ours is storing snack cakes since they seem to always get squished in the pantry but you could store candy bars, muffins, etc in this bread box. Great quality with versatility is what I think of with this bread box. I was provided a discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B017MYWBXA