CTA Digital Smartphone Grip Clip Dual USB Battery Pack


Perfect! I love not having to fight with the phone and charger just to use my phone!

Finally a solution to charging my phone while using it! I always seem to need to charge my phone when I'm out and about with someone. I always forget to take a charging cable with me and having to hold a charger while using my phone is difficult at best. This grip clip charger from CTA Digital has solved my problem completely! The charger has grips on each side to hold your phone securely​ while charging it. You can walk around, sit, stand and even clip it onto your belt all while it is being charged! No more dropping my phone or the charger, no more fighting to send a text or take a call! So far I have charged my S4 twice and still have battery life left for another charge. I love this charger and it is going everywhere I do! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/CTA-Digital-Smartphone-Battery-Universal/dp/B01B43ADQW?ie=UTF8&keywords=B01B43ADQW&m=A2SSKIXEQGG8L5&qid=1464373232&ref_=sr_1_1&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1