Best Choice Products Walking Dinosaur Triceratops


Love the lights and sounds!

I don't think I've ever met a child that didn't love dinosaurs! This triceratops is a great walking, roaring depiction​ of a triceratops! The colors are fantastic and children will love the lights and sound! He will walk around making his dinosaur noises while his tail is moving and glowing with pride! To get him going all you have to do is put 3 AA batteries in this tummy, snap on his tail and turn him on, it couldn't be easier. He is a nice size at 14" and made from a very sturdy ABS plastic. Kids of all ages will love this walking dinosaur from Best Choice Products and he would make a great birthday gift! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Best-Choice-Products-Triceratops-Multicolor/dp/B01HSTZJMO/ref=cm_rdp_product