Ivation Small Compact Portable Washing Machine


Worked better than I ever imagined! Perfect for small spaces or small loads!

I have a new toy! No really, this compact washing machine is so much better than I ever expected! The set up was so simple that I was washing my first load minutes out of the box. For testing purposes, I sat my up in front of my kitchen sink. All you need to use this washing machine by Ivation is an electrical outlet, a water source and a place for dirty water to be drained. I had a bit of a learning curve when it came to how much detergent to use not being used to washing such a small load but that is definitely not the machines fault, lol. I had been wishing for an easier solution for washing small loads as my normal size washer, while it has an extra small setting, still used much too much water. This washing machine is perfect and doesn't waste tons of water or electricity that my full-size machine does.
To wash all you have to do is connect one end of the hose to the inlet and the other to the water supply then fill! There are alternative ways to fill it also. I have a pullout faucet in my kitchen sink and was able to just pull it out and fill the machine. If you are camping then you could use bottled water, water from a nearby restroom, etc. If you have electricity and water, you can do your laundry! I did two loads and put my laundry detergent in first, then some water, let it mix and then added the clothes and water. I also tried loading the clothes, then some detergent and then the water and both ways worked without any issues. I also did a third load where I added the detergent after the clothes and filling and still didn't have any issues. All three ways seemed to do a great job cleaning my clothes. I couldn't believe how clean this washing machine got my clothes!
I put 5 t-shirts for the first time and probably could have gone as far as 7 or 8 but didn't want to overload it. I turned the dial and let the washer run the cycle. Next, I drained the dirty water, boy was it dirty which you'll see in the photos, I then filled it with fresh water and washed a few more minutes. Unfortunately, I did have to rinse mine twice but that was my fault for getting carried away with detergent, lol. You could also run some water over the clothes while draining to get the soap out or rinse in the spin basket, whichever way works best for you.
After washing and rinsing, I then move on to the spin cycle! You simply put your clothes into the spin basket, close the cover, pick how long you want them to spin and you're all set! This washing machine will not dry your clothes, however, my clothes had less water retained in them after spinning than they do with my full-size​ washer! I was truly impressed at how much water the spin cycle took out of my clothes!
The washing machine comes with everything you need except detergent and dirty clothes, lol. It is easy to move and has a handle on each side plus it is very eye pleasing. You get up to 15 minutes of wash time, up to 5 minutes of spin time and it even has a choice for a normal or a soft wash cycle! Ivation thought of everything except a maid to do the laundry for me, lol.
This washing machine would be perfect in an apartment or RV. Great to take camping or for your home when you want to wash those small loads without wasting electricity and water! I have washed 5 loads since receiving this washing machine and it hasn't let me down once and I love using it. You might find yourself with extra help on laundry day since kids will love helping you wash clothes with this machine, you get help and they learn a skill, win, win! Overall, I couldn't be happier with this washing machine and will be recommending it to all my friends especially my camping friends! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Ivation-Compact-Portable-Washing-Machine/dp/B01GU604OO/ref=cm_rdp_product