Charmax 7x Magnifying Lighted Makeup Mirror


I have a love, hate relationship with this mirror! Lol

You are either going to love this mirror or hate it, lol. The reason I say you might hate this mirror is you may see your face like you've never seen it before since the nice light and magnification will show everything you don't see with normal mirrors and lighting which can either be good or bad, lol. I'm afraid it showed me wrinkles I didn't know I had, hehehe In all honesty, though, my eyes aren't what they use to be and until I tried this mirror, I didn't know I was missing some eyebrow hair that needed to go! The mirror uses 3 AA batteries *not included* and comes with a nice velvet carrying pouch perfect to take with you. Hotel bathrooms have some of the worst lighting and this mirror from Charmax you can easily take it with you! The mirror attaches to a clean, smooth surface with suction, just place where you want it, turn the dial and your all set. You can adjust the mirror to the angle you need and the light turns on and off with the simple push of the button located on the upper back of the mirror. I couldn't be happier with this mirror and the quality was much better than I had expected! It has been on my mirror for a few days now and is still as secure as the day I put it on! When you are ready to remove the mirror, simply pull the tab on the suction cup and move it or take it with you! This would make a nice gift for any lady or teen and you might even catch your spouse using it! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Charmax-Magnifying-Lighted-Bathroom-Operated/dp/B01H1QMYRW/ref=cm_rdp_product