Aphse® Salt and Pepper Grinder Mill Set


Well made salt and pepper grinder set with a touch of elegance!

This set of salt and pepper grinders are a great addition to my kitchen. I love grinding my own salt and pepper but hate that most grinders leave residue when you sit them down. This set eliminates that problem while doing a great job grinding. You can adjust the grind although that does have to be done from the inside, however, I generally set mine too and leave it so that was not an issue for me. The design is sleek with a touch of class. The grinders are a nice solid glass and stainless steel that include matching covers that serve to eliminate the mess. The opening is wide enough to make filling them easy! You can choose to set the with the stainless steel up or down since you have a nice secure cap to cover the grinding area. I appreciate that Aphse didn't put a logo or other writing on them as I feel that would take away from the simple elegance of this set. These would be great in the kitchen or on the table and are so easy to use that you'll find yourself using them more than preground spices. These would make a lovely gift, especially for new brides! I was provided a discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Aphse%C2%AE-Salt-Pepper-Grinder-Mill/dp/B01HSWQSIK/ref=cm_rdp_product