Large Grow Bag Raised Bed with Handles, 100 Gallon by Bootstrap Farmer


This raised bed grow bag is perfect for my new flower bed project. I have been looking for a solution to fighting the weeds and this is the just what I've been looking for.
Bootstrap Farmer has designed the bag with nice high sides and the entire bag is much thicker than any weed block fabric I have found. Having the circle already sewn together allows you to fill and plant much faster than trying to put down weed block and cover every inch.
Just open the package, open up the bag and you are ready to fill with dirt and flowers, vegetable, herbs, etc. I have chosen to use large rocks to go around the outside for decoration and protection from the dreaded weed eater. I don't think the bag, like most planters, will withstand the abuse of a weed eater, lol
I couldn't be happier to have this grow bag to ensure a weed free flower garden! I was provided the product free for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.