Sportneer Stadium Seats & Cushions


I like how light and portable this stadium seat, is. It is not the thickest seat, but it is still quite comfortable. And, unlike the super thick ones, this one is much easier to carry around. The seat is really strong and durable. Also, the size is nice and lets you use it for one person or two simply by unfolding it. The back can be adjusted to fit your personal needs. There is a pocket attached for storage which I really appreciated since I always seem to have to hold something and now I can just put my items in the handy pocket.
We recently rediscovered our love of racing but the seats are hard on my back and legs. This stadium seat makes watching the races much more comfortable. I don't get the back and legs aches I did before. This stadium seat from Sportneer is light and compact enough to make taking it anywhere super easy. I expect with the quality of this stadium seat that I will be using it for many races to come!
I was provided the product free for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LZKMV9A