Oak Leaf Desk Lamp, 6W Led Touch Lamp Modern Black Piano Table Lamp for Student Office Bedroom Outdoor




I love this lamp because of it's space saving design and on switches to fumble with!

I really like that this lamp offers flexibility and that you can use it with a wall outlet or charge it and go cordless. The light features 3 light settings so that you can get the perfect lighting for your needs. I have a lamp at my bedside but can't make it any brighter or darker and moving it is too much hassle. With this lamp, I can easily adjust and move it to suit my needs. I can control how much light just by touching one little spot. No more fumbling for the switch! When not in use you can just fold it and the slim feature takes up so little room that you'll wonder how you lived without one. It's heavy enough that it won't be knocked over easily and being able to dust it in a matter of seconds is fantastic. The low setting provides a nice lighting while the highest setting is nice and bright! In my pictures the light is on the 2nd *or medium* setting and puts out a nice amount of light. You can swivel it, move the lighted part up and down, so that you'll always have choices. It's compact enough to take with you and would be a great light for a tent or camper! This lamp from Oak Leaf would make an very nice gift for that business person, student or anyone that is looking for a space saving yet great lamp. The only things I would change are I would like to see an indicator letting me know when it's fully charged and a carrying bag, other than that, I wouldn't change a thing. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013QRJF5Y?ref_=cm_rdp_product