My Masterpiece Adult Coloring Books - Mood Enhancing Mandalas


Beautiful designs, quality book with nice crisp white pages and wonderful pictures!

I really expected the quality of this book to be that of a children's coloring book but I was very surprised at the great quality and crisp pages of this book. My friend is having stem cell transplant soon and wanted something to do while she was in the hospital for 90 days and since she likes to color I thought this would be satisfactory. I am so happy that it is much more than satisfactory. It's such a nice book and well made that she can have all her coloring's to look back on when she recovers. The coloring pages are thicker than a children's book, a crisp clean white and the designs are all black and waiting to be colored. Even when you have finished the book you'll want to keep it to look back on or take some of the pictures and mount them to hang. I was very happy to have received this adult coloring book sample for my honest unbiased review!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0692558721?ref_=cm_rdp_product