Kohree LED Votive Flameles Unscented Candles



They look so real but no mess or fragrance and many more uses than a real candle.

My holidays are going to be much brighter with these LED votive candles by Kohree. They look just like real wax candles but no matches needed! You get 24 candles along with a remote and they even include the batteries! You can control them with the remote and turn the on, off, control the light and make them flicker just like a real candle. Use them alone or like I did, inside a candle holder. No more messy wax, smoke or burning your fingers while trying to light a candle. Each candle has it's own switch on the bottom so that you can turn them on and off that way if you choose. Forget to turn them off? No problem there is a 4 and 8 hours automatic shut off setting so you never have to worry! There are so many ways to use these candles! I have thought of just few but once you have them the ideas will come to you! How about inside a nice flower arrangement, inside candle holders, on the table, when the lights go out, lighting the holiday decorations? They would be great for weddings, parties, gatherings or everyday ambience. So many uses it's hard to stop listing all the ways! For me it's a much better alternative to a real candle after experiencing a house fire and being sensitive to fragrances. I can now have candles without fear or a fragrance. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010EXXJNC?ref_=cm_rdp_product