Cat Litter Mat-Traps Litter-Soft on Paws by The Cat MASTER



Good quality litter mat that could be used in front of a food station also

If you have a cat(s) then you are going to love this cat litter mat by Cat Master. It's not the flimsy mat's I've seen in stores but much better made and a much thicker quality. The top side will catch the litter as your cat steps out yet is soft on their paws and cute to boot. The back side is a thick silicone type material so you don't have to worry about it moving around even if your cat like to wipe his paws upon exit. If you have a messy eater then you might consider getting one to place in front of the food and water station to catch the crumbs. Overall, the quality is exceptional and it can be used for more than just kitty litter. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01853LVVK?ref_=cm_rdp_product