Drisen Products 850 Watt Portable Mini Handheld Travel Clothing Steamer


Much faster than dragging out the iron and ironing board and portable for vacation!

I really like this steamer for so many reasons. First I can take it with me when traveling because I have yet to go on vacation without needing to iron something and now I can grab my steamer and be wrinkle free in less time than waiting for an iron and ironing my clothes. It's perfect around the house too. I'm always running across that shirt or blouse that has that one area that has wrinkled and hate either dragging out the iron or spraying with wrinkle release and waiting for it to dry. Now I just grab the Drisen mini steamer and the wrinkles disappear in seconds! It's super easy to fill, just twist off the top, pour in water, twist back on, turn it on and in less than a minute your ready to go! The perfect thing to get those wrinkles out of fresh laundered curtains! Compact so it easy to carry with you yet easy to store at home for quick access! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018STQUXK?ref_=cm_rdp_product