BIG 32 Oz. Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Spot & Stain Remover Spray By VeryDirtyCarpets


I can't believe my 7 yr old stain is finally gone!

I was not expecting anything special from this carpet & upholstery cleaner since I have tried almost everything to get a stain out. I have no clue what caused the stain as it has been there since we bought the house 7 yrs ago. I have tried everything I can think of from renting a professional cleaning machine to every new cleaner I see and yet the stain is still there. So to say I was excited about this carpet and upholstery cleaner from VeryDirtyCarpets would be a lie but I figured why not try. I followed the directions and made sure I vacuumed the area and then sprayed a liberal amount on the stain. I waited a couple of minutes and then got my scrub brush and gave it a good scrub. I then took my microfiber cloth and blotted the area. I waited for it to dry and vacuumed again. Hummm, stain is much lighter, I'm so shocked that I thought why not give it another shot and see if it takes it out completely. I proceeded to repeat the steps, only this time I did brush a little harder and longer. Waited, holding my breath, vacuumed and almost fell over! The stain is gone!! Then I quickly lost my excitement when I remembered how many times I had cleaned it, thinking it was gone only to have it reappear a few days later. Well, I have to say it's been over a week and the stain is still gone! I am super happy and will keep this carpet and upholstery cleaner on hand all the time! There was no residue, it didn't change the feeling of the carpet and the best part is the stain is finally gone after 7 years! VeryDirtyCarpets gives you a 100% money back guarantee but for me that won't be necessary as I am very, very please with how easy it is to use and that my stain is finally gone!! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

​http://amzn.to/1KdFCjR