Generic Men's Casual Leather Belt for Jean 40mm


A great belt for everyday wear or a more formal occasion, the quality is great.

This is the perfect belt for formal or casual wear! It is a simple design yet looks elegant in a formal setting. The size I ordered was true to size and fit perfectly on my husband. The buckle is made from high quality alloy that should hold up to anything. I like that the buckle is stitched on strongly yet the buckle moves easily and freely. The quality of the leather feels just as good as more expensive belts and appears to be very well made. The stitching is very tight and close to the edge for a stronger hold and to make for a longer lasting belt. The back of the belt is stamped: "real leather" with an emblem and the LCY logo. There is also another small, well polished LCY logo on the outside of the belt near the buckle that in my opinion just adds to the overall look of the belt. The man in your life can use this belt daily or on special occasions however either way, the belt should keep it's beauty for a very long time. It came in a very nice vented tin with tissue paper so you can store your leather belt. The belt coming in a nice tin makes it perfect for gift giving and your recipient will think you paid a fortune for it but only you know you got a great bargain at this price. I feel Buyreal has done a great job bring this simple, affordable yet elegant belt to Amazon. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://amzn.to/1P1ExBa