Cupids Arrow ~ Valentine's Day Natural Scented Soy Wax 12oz Candle. Sugar Creek Candles


Not just for Valentine's Day! This candle would be great burning anytime!

If you like red hot cinnamon candies then you're going to love this Cupids Arrow from Sugar Creek Candles! I didn't think it was possible to make a candle that smelled so much like the real candy but I was wrong! The fragrance is exactly like the candies so you might want to have some handy before smelling this candle because if you do like me an smell first, you'll immediately want the candy, lol. The candle came nicely wrapped in bubble wrap and the glass container is nice heavy grade glass so you're not going to just bump it and it break! The lid has a silicone rim that makes it fit great and is good to keep dust, etc out of the candle and/or just make the jar look nicer when not in use. The label is just too cute and it would make a great Valentine's Day present! Don't be put off by the Valentine's label as this candle would be fantastic burning anytime! Overall, I am very impressed with the quality of the glass jar, cuteness of the label and the outstanding fragrance of this soy candle! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Valentines-Natural-Aromatherapy-Non-Toxic-Occasions/dp/B019X9K9XQ/ref=sr_1_6?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1453253892&sr=1-6&keywords=scented+soy+candles