SanHoo RFID Blocking Travel Wallet & Passport Holder-an All in One Travel Organizer



Holds so much!

I received the black travel wallet and couldn't be happier with it. I don't fly but I use it daily so that I don't have to carry a purse when I don't want. I has enough room to hold all my card, cash, pen and anything I might need for a day out or a quick run to the market. I like the fact that it came with a wrist strap, it comes in very handy. It is water proof and I love that feature since with all the rain we've been getting, I'm constantly worrying about my things getting wet and this is perfect at keeping them safe and dry. The RFID blocking is a great feature so you don't have to worry about the safety of your cards or deal with the blocking sleeves. The zipper is smooth and friction free for quick access. Having a pocket on the front for my cell phone was a feature I truly appreciated. The RFID blocking travel wallet from SanHoo thought of everything, it's all you'll need for traveling whether your flying or just taking a trip. It would also make a great gift for anyone with it's durable strength and classic design. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018ECQOA0?ref_=cm_rdp_product