Motor Trend Eco-Clean Rubber Series - Black Grid Two Tone Gray Inlay - 4pc Odorless Rubber Floor Mats



Top quality and heavy duty floor mats!

I was really surprised by the quality of these floor mats! BDK's Motor Trend floor mats arrived and I was expecting the quality of the mats I had been looking at in stores but they were much nicer than anything the big box retailer had! They are heavy duty and I was shocked at the weight, I thought I'd grab the package with little effort but knew even before I opened it, that these were heavy floor mats! I opened them and they looked so nice that I couldn't wait to put them in. They fit great and really set off the interior look of my truck! My interior is grey with black carpet and these were a perfect color match to enhance the interior. I haven't had any problems with them moving and they catch the dirt perfectly. I am super happy with these top notch floor mats and wouldn't hesitate to purchase them again but I have a feeling it will be a very long time before they will need replacing! Overall, I was very impressed with the overall quality, fit and the nice accent color! These floor mats could very well be the last set you'll ever need! I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018YJ9FMC?ref_=cm_rdp_product