Garden Hose Nozzle, High Pressure, Heavy Duty Metal, Hand Sprayer With washers and quick connectors sold by RY Gardener



Great quality nozzle that can handle any job!

This garden hose nozzle by RY Gardener has to be one of the best made nozzles I have yet to own. We go through at least 3 per season because something always breaks, wears out, etc. With the quality of this nozzle, I don't believe we will need another sprayer for a very long time! RY Gardener even gives you two adjustable fast connectors with 4 rubber and 2 o-rings washers, which is a pet peeve when you have to go hunting for them just to use your sprayer. Now you'll always have a spare! I like this design so much better than the dial a spray type since I have had trouble with the dials breaking or not locking into place, with this garden sprayer you won't have those problems.
You can tell straight out of the box that this is a great quality sprayer, it has a nice weight to it, not heavy just a weight that lets you know you have a well made nozzle. The outside of the metal is covered with pvc for not only a very nice look but for comfort and protection. The grip feels really comfortable in my hand and even when wet it doesn't feel as if it will slide or that I will drop it. The adjustments give you so many choices in sprays that you'll always be able to find just the right spray for the job.
This nozzle is perfect for everything from watering plants, washing vehicles all the way up to cleaning the bed of my husbands dump truck. It has the power and adjustable end to handle every job! Being a lady, of course I fell in love with the beautiful blue color, lol I can note though with the nice blue you won't have to worry about trying to find the nozzle if you lay it down in the grass! I have literally felt like I lost my nozzle in the grass with a green one, lol. Overall, I am very impressed with the comfort, quality, guarantee and accessories of this garden sprayer! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016PU3MMQ?ref_=cm_rdp_product