Welity Chevron Owl Hybrid Rugged iPhone 6S Plus Case,iPhone 6 Plus Case



Too cute for words and a great quality case!

This case is so cute, the little owls are just adorable, the picture is bright and beautiful. The case feel like a great quality and I tried it on my sons phone and it fit perfectly, all buttons were easily accessible. Unfortunately he would let me keep it on his phone, not sure why, lol. He did however say that if it had been a design more suited for him that he would definitely use this phone case and was pleased with the fit and quality of the phone case. I think for the price it is better quality than some higher priced phone cases. Welity shop warranty guarantees that your purchase is 100% risk-free, Customer Satisfaction Guarantee! Having a 100% guarantee you have nothing to loose if you aren't happy and that in itself would make me more likely to purchase this or any other case because in my opinion, you have no risk of loosing your money when a company offers a guarantee like this. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase this phone case as a gift for someone that has an iPhone. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01768VDV8?ref_=cm_rdp_product