HEIMAN CO Detector Co Alarm Carbon Monoxide Detector



Nice unit to have in your home or garage to keep you safe from carbon monoxide.

I feel much better having this carbon monoxide detector in my home. It is very easy to set up and even comes with the two batteries it needs to operate. The Heiman carbon monoxide detector can be wall or ceiling mounted plus has a pull out stand so you can put it on a shelf, table, desk, etc. I don't think you can be too safe and with my grandson here a lot, I feel much better knowing I'm doing everything I can to keep him and us well protected. One of these units would be perfect in a garage or workshop where you would possibly have more of a chance of carbon monoxide build up due to vehicle emissions, lawn mower, etc. The unit itself is not too heavy about the weight of a good quality smoke alarm. It has a loud alarm so you'll definitely know when it detects carbon monoxide that is at a dangerous level. The unit also has a nice size lighted LCD screen, sensor malfunction and ultra-lower voltage indicator. Overall, the unit seems to be very well made and functions properly. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010FDYLHY?ref_=cm_rdp_product