PhoneSoap 2.0: UV Sanitizer & Universal Charger


Large enough to sanitize almost any phone plus you could put other items inside it for sanitizing.

I found this unit to be well made, I fortunately haven't had any of the issues others have had, maybe they had fixed the issues by the time I received mine. After reading the review by the person that did the testing, I decided to run my phone through it after a quick wipe down. I feel better knowing I can kill most if not all the germs on my phone. The unit is very easy to use, just plug it in, put your phone in it, close the lid and when the lightening bolt stops glowing blue, your phone is ready. It has an opening to allow you to charge your phone while it is inside the sanitizer. Phonesoap made the unit big enough to hold almost any phone. I have a Galaxy S4 with a fairly big case on it and had plenty of room left after placing it in the unit. You could also place anything you wanted sanitized that would fit inside the unit and sanitize those items also, things such as necklaces, rings or bracelets. I think as long as it will fit inside with the lid closed it could be sanitized. The unit is well made, large enough to hold larger phones and well made. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/PhoneSoap-2-0-Sanitizer-Universal-Charger/dp/B016NGFY3C