USB Rechargeable Foot Callus Remover from Lift Care


No batteries to buy to have nice smooth feet!

I have always used a pumice stone to try to keep the rough spots my feet develop a little softer but until I tried a rechargeable callus remover I didn't know how much better my feet could look. The callus remover came in a box ready for gift giving and the callus remover was already charged so I could try it straight out of the box. The first thing I noticed was it was nice and light weight, not heavy and bulky. It had a nice comfortable feel in my hand and was super easy to use. It came with and a coarse head, extra coarse head, cleaning brush and the usb charger. I haven't tried it yet but I feel that if you wanted you could charge it via the electric outlet if you have one of the adapters used for usb cables. The head is easily changed by simply pushing the button on the side and popping in a new one. I'm not sure how long one head would last as I'm sure it would depend on how much you use it and how much callus removing you needed. I found it was not only great for callus but also for removing dry the dry skin my feet tend to get. I go barefoot as much as I possible can so I have to give my feet a little extra pampering. With this rechargeable foot callus remover from Lift Care I can take better care of my feet in less time than it took with a pumice stone. I like that I don't have to buy batteries, it holds a charge for a long time and is water proof. I even tried it on my rough elbows and it literally took seconds to get rid of the dry patches. Overall, I am impressed with the quality, cost and ability to recharge the callus remover. This would make a great gift for any lady or teen. If I could change anything, it would have to be that it came with a nice carrying pouch for traveling or storing but I wouldn't deduct for that as it's in my opinion a great unit. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B011M8ZYKE