Anpress Blue Ocean Daren Waves Night Light Projector Speaker Lamp



A wonderful way to relax after a long day!

I am really enjoying this Blue Ocean Daren Waves Night Light from Anpress. I have a lot of trouble falling asleep at times and the lights from this light are so relaxing that on those nights I just can't get to sleep, I just turn it on and before I know it I'm out for the night. I really like that I can use it cordless by charging it via a USB cable provided or I can just plug it into a wall socket.
The night light also is a speaker that will play your music when you connect your iPod or another music player. Not the greatest sound but I don't need fantastic stereo quality when I'm trying to relax and fall asleep. I've only seen the Aroura on television and wondered how it would be to see it in person. This night light is as close to those lights as I suspect I'll ever get and they are beautiful plus watching the lights gives my mind a good rest and relaxes me after a long, hectic day.
If you leave the cover on, the lights are muted, in that they will still be around just not as bright as without the lid on. Take the lid off, my favorite way, and you get the full effect. You can change the colors with the simple touch of a button and the light will automatically shut off after an hour so you don't have to worry about disturbing your rest to get up and turn it off. The lights look like they are dancing and pick the right song and they'll make you think they are dancing to the music!
The light being able to be charged and used without a wall outlet makes it perfect if you wanted to use it in another room but don't want or have an electrical outlet. Not needing an electrical outlet also makes it a great light/speaker to take with you when you travel. The unit also looks very nice on a nightstand, desk or anywhere in your home, it's a very pretty unit and would look great in any room.
Overall, I was very pleased with the quality, portability, and auto-shutoff that this night light provides and would recommend it to anyone that enjoys a soothing light show with or without music. I was provided a deep discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Anpress-Ocean-Daren-Projector-Speaker/dp/B00W76D2X2?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product