DDSKY 2000g Digital Pocket Scale



Great portable scales!

I don't like having to drive to the post office to mail a package since it is a good distance away and these scales from DDSKY allow me to weigh my mail at home and then I can just buy my postage online, print and put in my mailbox for pick up! They are a great small size, perfect to keep on my desk where space is limited. The digital scales came with two different size containers so I can weigh ingredients when I am cooking also. I was able to use them right away and did not experience any problems. They are great if you need a small set of scales to take with you especially if you do flea markets, craft sales, etc and need to weigh items . Overall, I found the scales to be of good quality and portable. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/DDSKY-Stainless-Resolution-Batteries-included/dp/B018S14QJI?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product