Constructive Eating - Set of 3 Construction Utensils


Love them! Perfect for children and those adults that wish they were a child, lol

How cute is this set of constructive eating utensils from Constructive Eating?! I purchased these for our grandson since one he's getting to where he'd rather play than eat and he loves heavy equipment. You get a fork, spoon, ​and a cute dozer to help push the food onto the other two! They are the perfect size for little hands and very well made!
I love that I can throw them in the dishwasher without any worries. The handles have a grip section to allow a better hold for little hands. This set is perfect for boys and girls alike! What child doesn't like to play with their food, lol Now they can play and eat at the same time! I don't think you can put an age limit on them as I know some adults that would use them, lol
Now we just need a set of dump trucks, earth movers, etc!
Overall, I am just tickled with this set of eating utensils and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone! I was not provided a deep discount or sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Constructive-Eating-Set-Construction-Utensils/dp/B000T0JOX0/ref=cm_rdp_product