Mini Motion Detection Body Infrared Activated Pir Security Camera Video Recorder Surveillance Cam for Home Detector Alarm by Conbrov


Compact and easy to take anywhere!

This has to be the smallest camera I've ever seen, lol When I opened it, the first thought was, this is a joke right? Nope, no joking it is a video recorder! While the resolution is only around 720 by 480p it isn't intended for HD recording which I wasn't expecting and it is plenty to get the job done. This camera from Conbrov came with 3 different holders so you get a choice of mounting it, wearing it and sitting it on a table, etc.
I like that it can be set for motion detection or continuous recording. This would be great for meetings, getting the kids on tape when you're busy playing with them or even security while you are out and about. I worry when I'm out alone these days and now I can wear this little device and should I have an accident, etc, I have video available as evidence, of course, I'm hoping it won't be necessary, lol
This would also be a great little camera to use if you are a junior private detective, lol Seriously, there have been so many times I wish I had things on video and now I don't ever have to wish that again since I'll always have this little camera with me. Just make sure to check the laws in your state about recording people, etc.
It uses a micro SD card so al l you have to do is take out the card and pop it into your card reader. You can put a memory card up to 32gb in it which will hold plenty of footage. I tried it on my laptop and didn't experience any issues with viewing the footage.
The only drawback I had was how long it took to charge. I gave up after a couple of hours and just let it charge all night.
Overall, I found the mini motion camera to be small, well made and suitable for many situations. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Detection-Infrared-Activated-Security-Surveillance/dp/B0188X3OW6/ref=cm_rdp_product