Kaleep 1.2W Solar Powered Water Pump



Great for small fountains but could use rechargeable batteries!

While the idea is great the power is not what I expected. The solar panel needs direct sunlight to work properly and then it still doesn't put out much pressure. It would work best for a birdbath or a table top fountain but I can't see it having enough force to push water any more than for those two applications. I tried it in my large birdbath that has the same size pump and it just doesn't have to power to push the water up to the top even with direct full sun charging it and even after leaving it in direct sun for 8 hours. Once there is not bright sunlight the power diminished dramatically and on a cloudy day won't work at all. I think Kaleep would benefit by adding rechargeable batteries that could store power during cloudy days much like solar powered lights since I would like to be able to use it at nighttime as well. I do appreciate not having to have an electrical outlet nearby and waste electricity, however, this pump, in my opinion, needs some reworking to get it up to 5 stars. Overall, I would recommend it to anyone wanting a solar powered water pump for small fountains or birdbaths. I was provided a deep discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Powered-Brushless-Submersible-Fountain-assembly/dp/B00XVQMUL2?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product