Docolor(TM) 5Pieces Wooden Handle Double Sided Makeup Brush Set


Great set of brushes but I didn't care for the case.

This set of double-sided makeup brushes are a good quality brush for applying your makeup. They are easy to clean and very comfortable while using. I like that they are double sided so I don't have to change brushes.
The bristles are super soft and feel great against your skin. They really hold makeup well so you don't have the waste you can get with cheaper brushes. I like that Docolor provides you with 5 brushes but you are actually getting 10 so that you always have the perfect size to fit your needs.
I wasn't very impressed with the included case as it felt cheap and the two side flaps are difficult to keep in place. I had rather have them in a nicer case since the brushes are such good quality they deserve a better case to protect them. Overall, I found the brushes to be great quality, a size for every need and super soft to the touch! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Docolor-5Pieces-Wooden-Foundation-Eyeshadow/dp/B019FB4KFK/ref=cm_rdp_product